Monday, November 28, 2005

Overheard in New York

I am addicted to the web site Overheard in New York, and since Val told me about it I have longed to overhear something funny. Well, recently I did. It went something like this:

Fordham boy: ...and then the salesgirl said, "We don't have any. They're out of season." Out of season? They're bathrobes. Have I missed something? Is there a season for bathing?

Hee!

On another subject, going back to work after a break is SO hard! Ugh. I slept in until 6:45 this morning, deperately needing a shower...but I normally leave the house at 7! I had to really rush to get to work on time, and then I had to cover a class for an absent teacher, and didn't find out until the last second. Grr. Now I'm procrastinating from some work I really need to do, which makes me feel all guilty. AAaaaaaaaarrrgh. Okay, now I'm going to go get to work... really...I mean it this time!

No comments: