Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Blog Entries!

At left: I was writing in bed when I noticed the mirror on my open closet door was facing me. I used picked up my digital camera and snapped this cool, almost impressionist self-portrait.

I've recently added a about ten new posts. It's come to my attention that many of you didn't know they were there, because they're old posts. They're below the post about my new laptop. I started at August 14 and worked my way toward the present. (You can read about Day One and Day Two of the Suffolk sheep show at the Iowa State Fair, my 10-year high school reunion, and traveling to visit my Kiley grandparents, former BVU professor Nadine and Unkie and Helen. I've also written about repairing childhood toys, my friend Emily's wedding, and my trip to New York.) I've also written new, post-laptop-buying entries.

I still need to go back and write up the English Department's "Moveable Feast" party and the ODU Lit Festival, but then I will be all caught up. Yay! I hope you all enjoy. You know, I never know if anyone is reading this thing until I talk to my friends or my mom on the phone. Feel free to leave comments. It makes me feel like I'm not just talking to myself out here.

No comments: