Monday, January 30, 2006

My man cooks!


It occurs to me that recently I've mostly been posting the trials and tribulations of my relationship with Mr. B. I recently discussed it with my ladies, and we came to the following conclusion: he's probably not "the one," and that's why we fight. However, we have a lot of fun together and are a pretty good couple. I like him a lot. He is smart, funny, has great taste in music (and is a good musician), is athletic and is a wonderful cook. (He's not photogenic, but you can't have everything!)

This is the gorgeous surf and turf dinner created for my dining pleasure by Mr. B: steak, lobster tails, rosemary potatos, green beans and chardonnay. He also makes amazing chicken cutlets, home fries, lemon-garlic salad dressing/marinade, chicken thighs, etc. In short he's a culinary genius. He's also really good at taking prefab-food and spicing it or preparing it differently to make it taste great.

That's a pretty good metiphor for his role in my life right now. He spices up the ordinary stuff and make life more palatable. :) Okay, I don't think I'm an emoticon person, but it was worth a shot.


No comments: